Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Owen's 1st Birthday Party

My son is one.
I have been planning this party for three months and spent a week prepping all the little details. 
I feel so blessed to have such a good little one year old and I think he deserved a good celebration of his little life. 




Invitations 



I made all these signs on photo shop- 




This cake took hours for me to make, mostly because it is the first stacked cake I have ever made and probably ever will make. 


For the cupcakes I just used french vanilla Duncan cake mix. I made cream cheese frosting to go on the top and the "sand" is just mashed graham crackers. For the toppers I just used paper (or you can use foam paper) and then I taped them onto toothpicks. 









I used Swedish fish for this but what I really wanted to use was the little gummy sharks although I didn't think anyone would eat them and all the swedish fish were gone by the end of the night.


For the drinks I just used mason jars and cute straws that I got from target. 










This little guy had a wonderful time and was/is spoiled with love!






0 comments:

Post a Comment